Adeyboy's Repository of Stuff

Random musings and insights

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newlyn, Cornwall, United Kingdom

In my thirties, living in the most beautiful part of the world, surrounded by a loving family... and I'm still not satisfied?! :)

Friday, May 27, 2005

Mowing the Lawn

Or cutting the grass. This was what I did this afternoon, as a) I was actually home and not at work, b)the sun was amazingly out and c)the grass was high as an elephant's arse. Well, a baby elephant anyway. A midget baby elephant with growth problems, but even so. It needed to be done. I'm not sure it has helped my cold at all. It is hopefully at its height, last night it was pretty rough. The day before I was on a highly exciting course (called Manual Handling) and kept having to blow my nose, which isn't too good in front of a bunch of people I don't know too well! Back to work again tomorrow, which sucks. Could have done with a couple of days off but the course saw to that. After this couple of weeks of hell is over I am taking it easy and not doing any over time. I can't believe it is nearly June. At least the weather is starting to come to terms with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


since May 6 2005