Adeyboy's Repository of Stuff

Random musings and insights

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newlyn, Cornwall, United Kingdom

In my thirties, living in the most beautiful part of the world, surrounded by a loving family... and I'm still not satisfied?! :)

Sunday, May 15, 2005

The Ageless Project

Just found a great way of finding new blogs to read. It is clear, easy to use, has a lot of members and is called the ageless project. I am going to join it and it may encourage me to write my blog more often!

Today's entry: I have done my last shift at the unit I have been working at for the last month and a half. Can't say I have any regrets about requesting a transfer to another unit, but still leaving there is a bit bittersweet. Still, it is the best thing for me; it is such a mess there, the support is non-existent and progress is coming along too slowly.
Oh well, at least it is Sunday again and I have all day off now. Lunch with the parentals and a slobby evening in front of the telly.

Oh, by the way, I just worked out how to put the "since May 6th" bit by the counter right at the bottom of the screen! That makes me happy!
Remember, please visit my homepage Our House! Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


since May 6 2005