Adeyboy's Repository of Stuff

Random musings and insights

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newlyn, Cornwall, United Kingdom

In my thirties, living in the most beautiful part of the world, surrounded by a loving family... and I'm still not satisfied?! :)

Friday, February 25, 2005

Poetry Place: "Welcome to our poetry place; somewhere to come and take time out of the everyday world, to relax with beautiful words and images."

I have added a few more of my own poems to the poetry page, so please go and check them out and let me know what you think of them!

When you have done that, try Corey Mondello's web page for an afternoon of very interesting reading. A very big site, but well organised and laid out. Good stuff.

Meanwhile, it is cold and wintry outside so I continue to work on my warm computer. That doesn't sound quite right! Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


since May 6 2005