Adeyboy's Repository of Stuff

Random musings and insights

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newlyn, Cornwall, United Kingdom

In my thirties, living in the most beautiful part of the world, surrounded by a loving family... and I'm still not satisfied?! :)

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Geek Etiquette � Bodily functions

Too funny! You don't want to know how I found this out.

Went to Trevarno Gardens yesterday as part of my job and it was very nice for a short visit. I'm not sure it has enough to do for a longer one, unless you are a more mature person maybe!
Also went into Truro and it was very pleasant. Not horrendously busy like the last time I went, lots of shops to go in, a HMV so I could get cheap music from a wide selection (good advert huh?!) and the weather was very nice. In fact it was a beautiful day.
Anyway, I have a 5 - 10pm shift today so I get to enjoy my day. It is just as sunny today so that is good. I'm off now as I am blathering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


since May 6 2005