Adeyboy's Repository of Stuff

Random musings and insights

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newlyn, Cornwall, United Kingdom

In my thirties, living in the most beautiful part of the world, surrounded by a loving family... and I'm still not satisfied?! :)

Friday, April 29, 2005

The General Election 2005
Polling Day: May 5th

As it is a secret ballot obviously I won't be telling you who I will be voting for, but here's a slight clue:
libdemthistime.org - Home
Anyway, make sure you vote Lib Dem on Thursday. Blair is untrustworthy, Howard is slimy, the only real person up there is Kennedy. Labour will probably win, but why not make the Lib Dems the official opposition and do away with the sad, lost and hopeless Conservatives for ever.
Vote Vote Vote! (Lib Dem of course!)

Please visit My Political Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


since May 6 2005