Adeyboy's Repository of Stuff

Random musings and insights

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newlyn, Cornwall, United Kingdom

In my thirties, living in the most beautiful part of the world, surrounded by a loving family... and I'm still not satisfied?! :)

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Hello, first entry of my blog. Obviously. Anyway, first useless piece of information- my council has just thanked me for switching to direct debit as it saves money for the council. Is this saving passed along to my bill? I don't think so!
Did you see Bush struggle to answer a question in his news conference yesterday? He was asked what his biggest mistake had been and what he would have done differently. He, of course, cannot own up to any mistakes (or perhaps he genuinely doesn't believe he has made any!) so he stumbled through an embarrassing disclosure that because of the pressure of the situation he couldn't think of any at that precise moment. Terrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


since May 6 2005